Acoustical Improvement Is Probably as Much Important Part of An Interior, as A Visual Design
Laqfoil’s Acoustical Product Is Used to Reduce the Intensity of Sound Waves, so That the Place’s Environment Becomes Welcoming, Soothing and Comfortable for Everyone.
The material performs its job of reducing noise by absorbing some portion of the sound energy via small perforation that is preliminary applied to its surface. The acoustic fabrics are, thus, micro-perforated and contain synthetic batting due to which you can expect high level of acoustic performance. It is very useful within large and loud areas, such as homes, offices, churches, airports, museums, music venues, conference halls, etc. Laqfoil’s acoustical material is printer friendly and allows us to imprint any type of graphics directly onto it.
PROBLEMS THAT WE SOLVE
BENEFITS OF ACOUSTIC CEILING
Acoustical Ceilings Are Great for Noise Absorbing and Acoustically Efficient
ADAPTIVE TO ANY SURFACE, ANY FORM, ANY PLACE.
- Hides All Existing Ceiling Imperfections
- Large Variety of Possible Designs
- Supports All Types of Ceiling Fixtures
- Integrates Any Type of Light Fixtures
- Non Toxic (in Conformity with European and International Standards)
- Resistant to Cold and Heat
- Does Not Accumulated Dust, Mold, Odour or Moisture. Maintenance Free.
- Increasing Ceilings Height
Acoustic ceiling tiles